You can change the size, transparency, filters, brightness and position of any illustration to better fit your story needs.
If you’re looking for a specific image you can do a quick search to find it.
Resize an illustration
To resize an illustration:
- Click on the illustration you wish to resize.
- A square on each corner will appear around it.
- Click, hold and drag on any of the handles to change the size of the illustration.
- Once you are happy with the elements new size, release the handle.
To apply filters to an illustration:
- Select the illustration.
- Click on the filter button in the editor toolbar.
- Select a new filter. If you wish to apply multiple filters on a single image, just repeat the process with another filter. You can remove all filters by selecting the filter called "none".
To change the opacity of an illustration:
- Click on the illustration whose opacity you wish to change.
- Using the opacity slider, simply adjust the transparency of the illustration.
To change the brightness of an illustration:
- Click on the illustration whose brightness you wish to change.
- Using the brightness slider located in the toolbar, simply adjust the brightness of the illustration.
Illustrations including all other objects in the Elementari library can be rotated.
To rotate them:
- Click the illustration you wish to rotate.
- Click the rotation handle at the top of the illustration, and then drag in the direction you want.
All illustrations can be flipped to suit your story.
To flip them:
- Click the illustration you wish to flip.
- Click the flip button in the toolbar. You can flip it back by clicking the button again.
Illustrations including all other objects in the Elementari library can be applied shadow effect.
To do that:
- Click the illustration you wish to apply shadow to.
- Click the shadow button in the toolbar. You can undo the shadow effect by clicking the same button again.