Backgrounds offer a quick and simple way to set up an environment and an atmosphere to your story. Instead of using a plain white color as your layout’s backdrop, browse through the community's library of available backgrounds to find one that best fits your page.
The editor currently offers two types of backgrounds:
- Solid color backgrounds – This turns the entire backdrop of your page into a one color field.
- Illustrative backgrounds – This comes in playful images and patterns.
Set a Background Color
To add a Solid background color to your page:
- Click on the Backgrounds tab on the right hand side toolbar.
- To apply a solid background, select a color from the color picker.
Set an Illustrative Background
To add a Illustrative background color to your page:
- Click on Background tab on your object panel.
- You can also search for illustrative background from the community's library using the search bar located at the top of the background panel.
- Click to select the illustrative background or simply drag it on to your page to add it to your story.