Publishing your story
Before publishing, you must set a title, synopsis, genre and tags field(s).
To do that, simply do the following:
- Go to your Studio dashboard.
- Select the story you want to publish within your draft folder.
- Click the "Publish" circle button to make the story details pops up.
- Set the story details such as title, synopsis, genre and tags.
- Click the "Publish" blue button.
- Congratulation! you've just publish your story onto Elementari! You can now visualize it in your public folder and share it!