How to upload vectors
Uploading SVGs is only available for partnered accounts. Email [email protected] if you would like to upload your vector art.
A vector file should only contain one object. Ex. One speech bubble.
To post your vectors to Elementari, please login and do the following:
- Click the upload button to make the menu pops up.
- Click SVGs to open the file selector window.
- Select the file(s) you want to post and press open.
- All vector files must be part of a collection. You may either choose an existing one or create a new one.
- Give the vector a category.
- Optional: Set some tags to better reference your vectors and make it easier to be searched.
- Make sure to read and check the terms of services and content and community guidelines.
- Finally, click start upload blue button.
Your uploaded art will then be added to your profile page and to your followers' feed. You can view and edit your assets from the art tab of your profile.