How to upload illustrations
Before you start, please refer to the illustrator guidelines to better understand what kind of illustrations are suitable for creating stories on Elementari.
To post your illustrations to Elementari, please login and do the following:
- Click the upload button to make the menu pops up.
- Click illustrations to open the file selector window.
- Select the file(s) you want to post and press open.
- All illustrations must be part of a collection of yours. You may either choose an existing one or create a new one.
- Select an illustration category: Image, or background.
- Select an subcategory: You can choose from Characters, Props, Nature, or Environment depending on your choice for category.
- Optional 1: You can also add the style(s) you have used to make your illustrations.
- Optional 2: We recommend setting tags to better reference your illustrations and make it easier to be searched.
- Make sure to read and check the terms of services and content and community guidelines.
- Finally, click start upload blue button.