Playing sounds on your page requires the use of the "Event Graph." You will need the function block "Play Music" and "Play Sound Effect". Click on the blue "Event Graph" button to flip to the the back side of the page to get started.
Play background music when the page starts:
- Select the Events tab. Click the orange block "On Page Start" or drag it onto the page.
- Select the Functions tab. Click the green block "Play Music" or drag it onto the page.
- Click the yellow circle on the right side of the "On Page Start" block.
- Drag and connect it with the enlarged yellow circle (condition) on the "Play Music" block.
- You can now preview to hear the music.