How to view student's work
Go to your classroom dashboard
Enter your classroom dashboard. You can get there by
- Clicking on the bookmark icon next to the orange “Write” button in the top navigation bar.
- Clicking on the avatar icon and selecting “Classrooms”
- Opening the side menu and clicking “Classrooms”
Go to the assignment tab -> Select the assignment
Click on the Tab “Assignments” at the top of the page. You will then see your assignments here.
Click on the blue button “Students Work” to see the stories.
By default, you will see the stories that are “Ongoing” first. You can filter your students’ stories to see the stories “Submitted” and “Published”.
- “Ongoing” - Stories that are in progress. This is the current draft of the students’ work.
- “Submitted” - Stories published by the student waiting for your approval before they can become published to the public.
- “Published” - Stories published to the public. They are also displayed in your classroom library.
You will also be able to see the total statistics on the story. The number in parentheses is the increase/decrease from the previous session. The orange circle in the corner indicates the number of feedbacks that require your attention.
Click on the thumbnail of the story to go to its review page.