Elementari classrooms for remote learning
Elementari has some built in tools for remote teachers including the ability to:
- Create classrooms - students can join multiple classrooms
- Create an assignment- students will see the assignment (and it’s details) when they start working on their stories.
- Read and Review ongoing student stories
- Give feedback (and have students resolve the feedback) page by page on students' stories
- See statistics on student engagement - including time spent writing/coding, characters written, and lines coded.
- Create template stories/worksheets that students can "remix". A remix copies the template story for students to edit.